Dermaceutic was initially developed in France to satisfy the dermatologist´s need of skincare products and for that reason it´s developed by a team of biochemists, dermatologists and esthetic surgeons. The products prepare, optimize, repair and extend the result of peeling, laser, fillers and cosmetic surgery.
Dermaceutic is developed by a team of French biochemist, dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons, and were initially developed to provide dermatologists with skincare products. The products prepare, optimize, repair and prolong the effect of chemical peel, laser resurfacing, filling of wrinkles and surgeries. Dermaceutic can only be sold by estheticians, cosmetic surgeons and doctors.
Dermaceutic was one of the first cosmeceutical companies to develop products using ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, stabilized vitamin C, and glycolic acid. Dermaceutic has led the cosmeceutical industry in the discovery of effective combinations of ingredients for use in aesthetic dermatology. Through a progressive approach with peel intensity adapted to each patient, and a personal homecare regimen, optimal results can be achieved. The efficacy of Dermaceutic’s cosmeceutical and peel treatment protocols is supported by extensive clinical trials, and the company’s collaboration with industry-leading practitioners from around the globe. Dermaceutic Laboratoire is the partner of choice for over 30,000 aesthetic dermatology specialists throughout the world.
INDICATIONS OF SKIN AGEING
The visual signs of skin ageing, like fine lines and wrinkles, loss of volume, sagging skin and rough and uneven skin tone and texture, are due to a thinning of the epidermis and dermis, linked to a loss in water and elastic fibres, and impacting elements like are sun exposure, hormonal ageing and natural ageing aggravated by environmental and external factors (pollution, tabacco, stress etc).
Acne is triggered by a retention of sebum, an anomaly in the removal of keratin cells and the spreading of bacteria, which causes an inflammation of the pilosebaceous follicle. Symptoms are oily skin, dilated pores and, often inflamed, spots.
Pigmentation spots are a major source of beauty concern: complexion is no longer homogenous, skin lacks radiance and brightness. The skin’s pigment is called melanin and pigmentation is genetically determined. Factors like UV-radiation and hormones may cause this colouring to become uneven and unsightly.
Dermaceutic offers products that help address all the above indications using active ingredients like peptides, AHA, BHA, retinol, vitamins and ceramides.
- French cosmeceutical skincare brand
- Developed by leading dermatologists and scientists
- Clinical trials ensure real results
- Indications like acne, ageing skin and hyperpigmentation
- Sold solely through dermatologiskts and skincare professionals.
General Contraindications for products containing active ingredients (e.g. AHA products).
- If you are still using exfoliating products from a different line of products; stop using these 2 weeks prior to starting a new treatment
- Do not exfoliate on sunburned skin (red/irritated) or newly waxed skin
- Do not use if your are taking prescription medication for acne
- If you are using prescription medication for acne e.g. Roaccutane/isotretinoin you should stop taking the medicine at least 6 months prior to using products with active ingredient
- If you are using topical creams to treat acne e.g. Aberela, Retinova, Zorac, Differin you should stop using the product at least 2-3 months prior to exfoliating your skin
GETTING USED TO NEW SKINCARE PRODUCTS
Start by introducing one product at a time when switching to new skincare products. It takes approximately 2-8 weeks for the skin to acclimate to new products, and for you to see an improvement. Initially, you may experience worsening of the skin before it gets better; dryness, impurities and blemishes are common. This cleansing is normal and happens because the skin is wearing off the previous products. If you experience lasting discomfort, stop the treatment and contact one of our estheticians.